HA GIANG LOOP TOUR 3D2N
Visitors will experience:
- Explore the pristine villages of ethnic minorities on the Stone Plateau such as Lao Xa village, Thiên Hương ancient village, Lô Lô Chải, Du Già;
- Discover the culture of ethnic minorities at markets open on weekends such as: Dong Van market, Meo Vac market, Du Gia market;
- Experience sleeping at Homestay and enjoy local food (have dinner) such as: corn wine, mèn mén, black chicken...
- Explore the legendary Ma Pi Leng pass (one of the four majestic passes in Vietnam) and the famous slopes in Ha Giang (Chín Khoanh slope, Thẩm Mã slope, Bắc Sum slope....);
- Look Nho Que River on a boat and visit the deepest Tu Sản canyon in Southeast Asia;
- See the most beautiful flowers in Ha Giang on the trip (buckwheat flower, plum flower, peach flower...);
- Bathing in the fairy waterfall in Du Gia.
Day 1: Hà Giang – Quản Bạ - Yên Minh – Đồng Văn (160km)
- 8h00: Have breakfast at my Hostel
- 8h30 – 10h00: We will depart and move to Quan Ba heaven gate (nearly 50km from Ha Giang city) (take a break, enjoy view or take pictures).
- 10h30 – 11h30: We continue to move about 50km to Can Ty slope (take a break, enjoy view or take pictures).
- 12h30 – 13h30: Have lunch in Yên Minh town
- 14h00 – 17h00 : We continue to go to Dong Van town. On the trip we will stop and rest at a few places such as: Tham Ma slope, Sung La valley and take pictures with ethnic minority children.
- 17h00 – 18h00: Check in and rest at Homestay
- 18h30 – 19h30: have dinner with friends around the world meet at Homestay, enjoy happy water together and local dishes, after dinner there are some local music
Day 2: Đồng Văn – Mèo Vạc – Du Già (90km)
- 8h00: Have breakfast at Homestay
- 9h00: Visit Dong Van market if it’s on Sunday and then we will go to the most majestic pass in Vietnam that Ma Pi Leng pass (take a break, enjoy view or take pictures).
- 10h00: We will go down to docks to buy tickets, then get on a boat to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Nho Que river, visit Tu San canyon (the deepest canyon in Southeast Asia).
- 12h30: Have lunch in Mèo Vạc town
- 14h00: We continue to move to Mau Due (About 37 km from Mèo Vạc town). (take a break, enjoy view or take pictures).
- 16h30: Move to the waterfall about 3km from the Homestay
- 18h30: Have dinner with friends around the world meet at Homestay, enjoy happy water together and local dishes, after dinner there are some local music
Day 3: Du Già – Lùng Tám - Quản Bạ - Hà Giang (100km)
- 9h00: We will visit Lung Tam brocade weaving village of H’mong people. They produce many products such as wallets, towels, clothes, brocade bags, tablecloths, pillowcases, decorative panels... The highlight of these products is that they made of linen and hand-woven a long time ago. Tourists can buy a few things to take back
- 12h00: Have lunch at Quản Bạ town
- 14h00: We go to the Bắc Sum slope (take a break, enjoy view or take pictures).
- 16h30: We return to Ha Giang Hostel (take a rest, shower then wait for the bus to Hanoi)
END OF TOUR
- 2 nights at homestay
- 3 lunchs, 3 breakfast and 2 dinners
- One Bottle of water per day/Pax
- Motorbike (without driver)
- All entrance tickets
What to Pack For the Ha-Giang Loop
- Small to Medium sized backpack. You can usually leave your large luggage with your hotel or guest house.
- Enough clothes for 3-5 days, bearing in mind you will get very dirty along the drive
- Good-quality closed-toes travel shoes such as trainers or boots
- Swimsuit/Towel for the waterfall
- Waterproof jacket and backpack cover
- A Ha Giang loop map – we suggest an offline Google/Maps.Me app or a paper map
- Battery Pack/Chargers
- Sufficient cash (although there are ATMs along the route)